Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Monday Mash-up (err Wednesday) - My favorite "Pins" of the week

With all the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving I finely got this post out! Here is a list of my favorite pins of the week: These are some great recipes that you can use for your Thanksgiving left overs!


                                                   Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie {Paleo}


                                                
                                                             Pumpkin Pie Bars





                                                       
 


                                                             Paleo Turkey Tetrazzini





                                                               
                                                                  Paleo Turkey Soup






                                                     Easy Left Over Omelette
    



What "Pins" have you been gathering??

Follow me on Pinterest so you never miss a Pin: YuppieFarmGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - if you do not have a Google ID or other type of ID from the drop down menu, choose the Name/URL option. Then just type your name (you can leave the URL area blank)

PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.