Sunday, November 24, 2013

One BIG ass turkey for Thanksgiving!

Ok folks, earlier today I posted a photo of this tom and hen asking if you could guess how much the tom weighed after we processed it today.  It was the biggest turkey we had ever dealt with. 
 
HE WAS HUGE!! This photo does not do him justice.  
 
Are you ready???   Drum roll.....
 
A whopping 48.25 lbs fully dressed (aka ready for the oven). He was the biggest turkey I have ever seen!  I think he could feed at least 50 people!!  That is what you call a turkey dinner!

1 comment:

  1. What how did that turkey even fit in a pan let alone the oven? I had a 25 lbs turkey and it took up the whole thing and even bent the racks. CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - if you do not have a Google ID or other type of ID from the drop down menu, choose the Name/URL option. Then just type your name (you can leave the URL area blank)

PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.