Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Village Green Network featured publisher!!

Wow!!  That is all I can say, well not really... I am about to talk your ear off because I am beyond excited you might even say giddy. Don't worry our two goats heard about it last night at feeding time, so I can be a little more concise here.

I have been accepted into the Village Green Network

 as a featured publisher!!!

Upon returned from our camping trip this weekend I received this email:
"Congratulations! You have been accepted as a Village Green Network featured publisher. 
Village Green Network is the global content and advertising network dedicated to natural food and healthy lifestyles. With over 500 blogs and 7+ million monthly visits, we grow audiences and connect great brands with customers."
The email was filled with loads of info on the network and instructed me to add this fancy pants "badge" to my blog, isn't awesome!??  


Since I am so new to this whole blog thing I am still learning the "techie" side of things and trying to figure out how to actually place this badge on my side bar. If you are savvy with this sort of thing - PLEASE LET ME KNOW!  Until then, I plan on printing it and pinning it to my shirt and might even wear it to bed. 
It brings back memories of when I was an innocent little freshman in high school being pinned with my "green hand" degree in FFA. The Greenhand degree is for first year (freshman) high school students. To earn the Greenhand degree members must have satisfactory plans for a Supervised Agricultural Experience Program (SAEP) (AKA an awesome blog named Yuppie Farm Girl) and demonstrate knowledge of the creed, code of ethics, motto, salute emblem (well you guys all believe what I write on here right?!), official dress (umm hello, I totally just hit up the LOFT the other day during their 50% off sale), and important dates in FFA history (my son's 1st birthday is in a little over a month, I would classify that as important!). The Greenhand degree pin is made out of bronze for its strength and durability (I am in it for the long haul and plan to fill your feed burner with lots of great posts).

Green Hand Degree Pin - isn't it cute! 
Thank you all for being so supportive of my new adventure in blogging.  It would mean the world to me if you spread the work about my blog and tell your friends to follow me (have them sign up on the main page  - you do it too if you have not already! yaya give me a badge and I become bossy!) Also, make sure to 'like me" at  The Yuppie Farm Girl on facebook too!

How do you think we should celebrate??

xoxo

The Yuppie Farm Girl 


PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - if you do not have a Google ID or other type of ID from the drop down menu, choose the Name/URL option. Then just type your name (you can leave the URL area blank)

PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.